Our mission is to inspire healing by promoting natural health and wellbeing in our community!
Welcome to Dr. Catherine Cooke and Associates Office!
Our office offers acupuncture, laser therapy, holistic nutrition, massage therapy, homeopathy, and orthotics. The Orthotic Group’s custom orthotics help reduce pain and discomfort by enhancing the body’s natural movements. Ask our healthcare team how orthotics can help you step away from pain.
June 8, 2020 Office Update!
Dear Valued Patients;
I trust this note finds you and your family healthy and safe. We have not had the chance to communicate with you for a while so we wanted to update you on the status of our clinic.
As you probably know we were mandated by the government and our regulatory body to reduce our care to emergency care only.
We have been successfully following this mandate for the past several weeks and are happy to announce that effective June 8th, 2020 – WE ARE BACK TO REGULAR HOURS AND READY TO SERVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES NATURAL HEALTH CARE NEEDS.
We are beyond excited by this and look forward to welcoming you and your family back into our clinic for care. It is important to us that we ensure you are safe and protected from any risk associated with acquiring this virus or any other for that matter. To that end we wanted to review with you the safety and sanitary standards we have adopted at our clinic.
- All surfaces that will be touched by human hands are scrubbed down with government approved disinfectant before and after each shift and before and after each patient. This includes door handles to closed doors, chairs, reception desk, point of sale terminal, adjusting benches, testing equipment and therapeutic equipment to name the most common ones.
- Safe physical distancing protocols will be maintained at all times between the patients while in the clinic.
- The clinic staff will contact each patient via telephone the day of the appointment to screen you for possible Covid 19 symptoms. At this time you are required to let us know if you are not feeling well or have a fever. We will ask you to postpone your visit until your symptoms have abated.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, we ask that you please remain in your vehicle until a staff member waves you into the clinic.
- It is important to contact us by phone if you arrive early for an appointment so as to ensure appropriate physical distancing. If we get running behind for any reason we will do our best to contact you.
- You are required to cleanse your hands upon entering the premises with the hand sanitizer we will provide. We ask you to do the same when you are exiting the office as well.
- The doctors will be cleansing their hands between each patient visit to ensure there is no transmission of infectious agents.
- The doctors and team will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as per our regulatory bodies requirements.
- Our appointment booking system has undergone some transformation in order to keep you safe. We will be booking patient visits at a frequency that minimizes the possibility that more people will be in the clinic at once than can safely maintain physical distance protocols. We ask for your cooperation and patience with us as we work out the new booking system.
- If at any time during your visit with us you feel uncomfortable or unsafe PLEASE communicate that to one of the team members or the doctor and we will do everything in our power to resolve it and help you feel safe or rebook your appointment.
You and your family’s health are our primary concern. A properly functioning spine and nerve system is key to regaining and maintaining good health and we are more committed than ever to provide this health enhancing care once again to you and your family.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Please call the office at 905- 574-3274 to get your appointment booked soon. Please also have patience with the front desk staff as they try to accommodate all our patients returning for regular care!
Dr. Catherine Cooke and Associate and your loving health care team!
P.S. We will have to limit our handshakes and hugs to virtual versions for now but please know that we are doing it in our minds and hearts each and every time we see you.
We have an exciting office announcement!
Dr. Catherine Cooke and Associates is welcoming Reflexology to the clinic!
Jennifer Elms-Martin is a Registered Reflexology Practitioner who loves Reflexology because it’s gentle enough to use on almost everyone, yet does powerful things to the body. She enjoys helping her clients feel better about themselves and their health when they come for a session.
Clients can book with Jen online via Facebook, email email@example.com or call/text 289-442-0416.”
Dr. Cassells and Dr. Singh are now Graston Technique Certified! The Graston Technique is a form of manual therapy known as soft-tissue instrument-assisted mobilization. It is one of a number of manual therapy approaches that uses instruments with a specialized form of massage/scraping the skin gently. Graston Technique® (GT) is a unique, evidence-based form soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively and efficiently address soft tissue lesions and fascial restrictions resulting in improved patient outcomes. For more information, please go to www.grastontechnique.com”
Paula Sinclair Fitness Promotion!
Pre pay for 10 sessions for $350.00 with our amazing Kinesiologist, Paula!
$35.00 per 30 minute personal work out or rehabilitation session.
$15.00 for 15 minutes for rehabilitation.
Join the Paula Sinclair Fitness team! Work outs and rehab is offered in office! Contact us for more information or go to our Health Team section under Paula Sinclair, Kinesiologist! Feel free to follow Paula on Instagram at @paulasinclairfitness
Please browse through our site to find out more about chiropractic and the incredible ability of your body to heal and strive toward health and wellness.